In this gameplay, I used my main, Zelda (blonde) and well I thought this was an exciting match. Watch below. Man that was a great way to end the match, a double Lightning Stomp. Also love how I ended R.O.B’s last life, love to KO an opponent at the top with the reappearance of Farore’s Wind, so unexpecting! Love Zelda!
I decided now that I will now be uploading random gameplay replays I’ve played just for fun. The game plays are only with computers since I don’t play online anymore and I don’t have anyone else to play with. I still have fun, so it’s all good.
Since this is my first video, I decided to upload one that has some hype behind it. Once I KO’d all three computers, my jaw kinda dropped since it was a bad hard read done by them and couldn’t believe it happened. Hope you enjoyed it, there will be more!
In this match, I decided to use Charizard cause I never used him in this installment. So my style of using him is a bit scrubby since I don’t really know how to use him, I apologize for that. I really love ending a game with a meteor smash since it’s just disgusting and hype, but meteor smashing Rosalina and Donkey Kong at the same time? Awesome! And then meteor smashing Duck Hunt, damn! Haha. Hope you enjoyed the video.
As you can see, they incorporated some elements from his game into his moveset like limits and his Final Smash. I myself is quite disappointed, maybe cause I don’t like Final Fantasy or maybe cause they just took other moves from other swordsman from Smash and just mixed it to make Cloud (Limits=Monado Arts, Omnislash=Great Aether, pretty sure he has a Counter=most of Fire Emblem characters, Shulk, etc). I’m not sure if he was a winner from the Ballot or he was already in development before the ballot ended, but I’m disappointed to see another swordsman being added to the game. Also, why include him? What are your thoughts on Cloud being added into the game? Comment below
Have you ever wondered why a mediocre musical artist/bands is so popular and what makes them appealing? We all have wondered that, I’m sure. This list is about musical artists I find overrated.
10. Lady Gaga Remember Lady Gaga was seen as a musical genius or some shit? Those critics and fans were wrong. Bad Romance may have been a pop moment, but that was five years ago. Yet she is still overexposed even though ArtPop was garbage and bombed. With all the antics and shit, the music should’ve been the thing that should show much of an artist you are, but let’s be real, her music hasn’t and wasn’t anything special. Trying to be Madonna, Grace Jones, Kylie Minogue and Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga was never an original artist.
9. Britney Spears Yes, the Princess of Pop is overrated. Very poor singing voice, she lipsynchs, uses AutoTune and records generic pop songs, Britney never should have been the star that she is now. …One More Time maybe a pop anthem, but it’s still a generic bubblegum pop song. She maybe able to dance and put on a show, but do you really want to enjoy seeing an artist lipsynch through the whole show?
8. Maroon 5 Besides Adam Levine’s hotness, what other appeal is there? Their music has been to eh to ear bleeding. Transitioning to alternative to AutoTune shit, Maroon 5 really went down in quality. Not doing anything revolutionary or special, they just do what other bands are doing, but worse. Relying on sex in their music videos to sell their music, people don’t hear how terrible their music really is.
7. Adele Just because she can actually sing doesn’t mean she has an album worth listening. Singing in one note and always singing about heartbreak, she is just a plus sized British Taylor Swift. I found it very surprising that people still care about here when she released her newest song. Whatever.
6. Rihanna Umbrella, SOS and We Found Love are fine songs, but the other songs aren’t special and just fillers, not really worth listening or buying. Relying on sex, she tries too hard to sell records. Have you heard her sing live? Terrible and can’t put on a show. Doesn’t belong onstage. Why is she so big?
5. Justin Bieber Of course he was going to make this list. Why did he blow up? Baby is just a terrible song, surprised on how big the video was. I blame the naive little girls who don’t know good music even if it was jammed into their ears. Sure it was cute to see young kid pretend he could be a superstar but to see it happen is a bunch of bullshit. Mediocre singing voice and no songwriting talent, Bieber’s 15 minutes of fame should’ve ended. Thanks Usher -_-
4. Katy Perry Man, she’s terrible. No innovation in her music, very lame songwriting and terrible singing live vocals, confused on why this one-trick pony is selling millions. Relying on her big boo sand showing skin, Katy Perry is an example on why you don’t need talent to be a superstar which is very sad. Just go away, please.
3. Beyoncé Just because she’s friends with Obama doesn’t mean she should be treated as royalty. XO and Halo might be the only songs worth listening in my opinion but the rest is garbage. Girls (Run The World) is juvenile and not a girl power anthem. Trying hard to be a feminist, but relying on sex and looks, she has no clue what feminism is. Just because it’s Beyoncé, doesn’t mean it’s flawless.
2. Taylor Swift Time to talk about this overexposed sellout. Remember that she once started as country singer then went to country pop and then straight generic pop. Instead of taking the high road and letting things go, she decides to be a bitch and write songs about her exes saying how she’s the victim when she’s the common denominator in every failed relationship. Only being able to sing in one note, Taylor has overstayed her welcome in the music industry.
1. The Beatles What is the appeal of this band?! Their songs are just so bland and uninteresting. They aren’t timeless and just need to stay in the 60’s. They didn’t have strong vocals, rather indistinctive. Writing simple lyrics and being able to sell millions doesn’t make them musical geniuses, just means they’re overrated. To name them the greatest band of all time is an overstatement, their music is inconsistent and not revolutionary. The epitome of being overrated.
Most of this may come off as ranty but when one of these musical artists is talked about being great, it just hits a nerve since it’s just mostly being overrated. What artists/bands do you find overrated? Comment below