Decided to wear my glasses today and was feeling good so I decided to take a selfie. When I was about to take a selfie, my Chihuahua, Baby, decided to jump on the couch and get in the pic.
It just been announced that the new arcade game Pokken Tournament is being ported to the Wii U for Spring 2016. The game was first revealed in 2014, when it was confirmed only for Japanese arcades. The game has a similar fighting style to Tekken with playable Pokémon battling it out fighter-style. With less emphasis on technical gameplay, and more focus placed on ease of use to make it appeal to both casual and hardcore fighting game fans, the game takes a different look on Pokémon battles. Using a special Resonance Gauge, players can unleash signature special attacks and Mega Evolutions from the Pokémon series. Pokken Tournament currently contains a roster of nine different Pokémon: Charizard, Suicine, Machamp, Lucario, Weavile, Gardevoir, Blaziken, Gengar and Pikachu. Non-playable assist Pokemon can also be summoned mid-match to unleash powerful co-op attacks. The current selection of assist Pokémon consists of Lapras, Eevee, Frogadier, Emolga, Jirachi, Whimsicott, Snivy and Fennekin. Additional fighters and assist Pokémon will be added over time.
I will be making a list of what Pokémon I would love to see included in the game.
Horsea is one of my favorite Pokemon, mostly cause sea horses are my favorite animals. Horseas are really cute and I love the type it evolves to (Kingdra). This creation was actually the first Play-Doh Pokemon I made, I had a lot of fun doing it. Of the Play-Doh Pokemon I made so far, this one is my favorite, looks the best and I just love Horsea.
Back in April, Nintendo has put out an online ballot for DLC suggestions for Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS. This ballot is open until October 3rd. No character has not been announced yet to be downloaded from this ballot. There’s a wide variety of characters that should be considered for this. Now this list is just my wishlist, just characters I would love to see in the game. I’m only listing characters that were originally in video games, so no stupid shitty suggestions like Goku or Shrek. Let’s begin!
Bandana Waddle Dee from Return To Dreamland
This might just be a regular enemy in Dreamland but in the game Return to Dreamland, Nintendo made this common enemy into a very awesome character. Return To Dreamland has already made a move list for this character so why not have it in SSB?
Rundas from Metroid Prime We need another Metroid representative that could actually fit in the game and he is the only other person who stood out. Since Ice Climbers are out, need a new character who specializes in ice attacks.
I couldn’t really choose between these two so just added them together as one slot. Both characters have different personalities and. Tails can easily be an aerial fighter and Knuckles can be a brute fighter. Wouldn’t it be nice to see the duo (Sonic and Tails) or the former rivals (Sonic and Knuckles) or even the whole trio in the game? Just don’t want the Sonic Boom design.
9. Captain Syrup Wario’s archenemy/villain from Wario Land. She really stood out for being a strong and cunning pirate. Fans want Tetra, but I rather have another Wario representative. Also she would be the first female villain to be added in the roster, something completely new. Since pirates use bombs and cannons, that could be some of her special attacks and her Final Smash could be using The Sweet Stuff. She’s been in three games of the Wario Land series and each of them, she becomes a new character and is able to hold herself as a villain.
8. Krystal from Star Fox series She has been wanted in the game since back in Melee so she should be highly considered. She’s a spear wielding character so she would have a very unique fighting style. She was included in the Lylat Cruise taunt conversations in Brawl so instead of teasing us with an Easter Egg, they should actually put her in the game. The game really needs a new Star Fox character, that isn’t a Fox clone.
7. Isaac from Golden Sun series The main protagonist from Golden Sun who did appear as a Assist Trophy in Brawl but didn’t return. This magic wielding warrior has the ability to manipulate earth-based forces such as ground and plants through a sorcerous craft called Psynergy. There’s so much Sakurai and his team could to with Isaac, he has many powers that can really help him. Because only relying on powers, he would be like the male version of Zelda, so he would be a defensive player more than an offensive one. Judgment can easily be his Final Smash, but just not as catastrophic. Now Little Mac was promoted from Assist Trophy into playable fighter and now Isaac was removed as an Assist Trophy so let’s hope that he gets promoted into a DLC playable fighter.
6. Rayman from Rayman series There was a leak that he has been announced for DLC, but was fake and while there maybe a trophy for him, doesn’t mean he shouldn’t still be considered. Making a comeback to the video game world with Rayman Legend and Origins, Rayman should definitely be considered. He is a very unique character and would bring much personality to the game.
5. Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark Rather have her in it than Banjo and Kazooie. The game needs a new badass female protagonist and Joanna is the only one I could think of who could rival Samus. She has agile movements and specializes in firearms so she could be like Zero Suit Samus and Snake combined. With Perfect Dark 64 having a strong cult behind it, Sakurai should at least consider her. She just shouldn’t be sexualized.
4. Dixie Kong from Donkey Kong Series She has been in three Donkey Kong Country games and has very unique abilities. She’s just as nimble as Diddy, but would have more tricks up her sleeve than her boyfriend. She has bubblegum which can trap opponents, her electric guitar which can be her Final Smash and she has her animal friends to help her in battle. Due to her ponytail being able to help her glide in the air, she could be a very strong aerial fighter with combos like Diddy but slightly weaker. When it comes to the Donkey Kong Country series, along with Diddy and DK, she has appeared in three of them and had the most unique play style. Out of everybody else in the DK crew, she’s the most requested and the most unique.
3. Shantae from Shantae series Now I heard many rumors that she will be the best character to be added as DLC, and while I do hope these rumors come true, nothing is yet to be confirmed. This indie video game character has a huge fan following and can really be bring something to Smash Bros. While she may have hair that can attack like Dixie Kong, there’s more she can do. She’s able to use her magic and transform herself into animals. These magic powers can be easily turned into her special moves and even her Final Smash. This kind of move set would make her one of the most original characters in the roster. Let’s hope the rumors come true.
2. King K Rool from Donkey Kong Country Might be another Donkey Country series character, but there’s nothing wrong with that. Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Starfox, Metroid, Pokemon all had a villain in the game, but Donkey Kong still hasn’t had his villain in the game. He has been a villain in four different Donkey Kong games and in each one, there’s a different way to fight him in which he shows different moves, from the classic charging at you after throwing his crown, shooting barrels or boxing, he is meant for Smash Bros. Unlike Bowser and King Dedede, King K Rool is actually pretty fast for his size and can really cause heavy damage. My thought for his Final Smash is him summoning cannonballs down onto the stage like in Donkey Kong Country.
1. Daisy from Mario Strikers Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, DK, Wario and Waluigi are all in the game, that’s right, all the playable characters from Mario Party 3 and yet Daisy isn’t at all. Many argue that Daisy will just be a Peach clone, but one thing that makes Daisy different from Peach is her tomboy appeal and that she can hold her own ground. One thing me and fans will argue is that she should have a move set based on one of the sports games she’s been in. I feel like her Mario Strikers would fit perfectly, since her special move can be her Final Smash. It can be a trapped Final Smash in which Koopas in soccer uniforms can run toward the background and those hit will be cut to a scene in which they are on a soccer field and Daisy does her special and knocks them into the goal, then it cuts back to the game and they are then launched away. I always loved Daisy, she’s my favorite and just want to see her in the game.
Voting is still open and will be closed on October 3rd. So vote who you want, please just only video game characters (will be making a list for characters who shouldn’t be considered as DLC). What characters have you voted for? Comment below.
Just Dance 2016 has been announced and I’m excited for it. The Just Dance series has been one of my favorite because of the pure joy it aims for. While I would argue that Just Dance 2015 is the most disappointing in the series so far, I still have an open mind that this next installment won’t disappoint me. Songs from the next game has been announced and they are as followed:
– Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo
– Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
– All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
– Hey Mama by David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack & Bebe Rexha
– Animals by Martin Garrix
– Blame by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman
– Born This Way by Lady Gaga
– Gibberish by MAX
– Hangover (BaBaBa) by Buraka Som Sistema
– I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
– Ievan Polkka by Hatsune Miku
– Let’s Groove by Equinox Stars
– William Tell Overture by Rossini
Even though they do accept suggestions for what song they would add, I feel like they don’t actually use any of the suggestions. Anyways, I compiled a list of 30 songs (with some alternates) that I wish will be on. I’m not going to go in any detail on why I want the songs in the game, I just want to dance to them and I feel like they will fit perfectly in the game, that’s it. Here we go, they aren’t in any particular order as well.
– You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oates
– I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany
– Mickey by Toni Basil
– Spinning Around, Love At First Sight, The One, Into The Blue or Better The Devil You Know by Kylie Minogue
– Til Death, Stimela or Still Getting Younger by Wynter Gordon
– Rock Wit U (Aww Baby) by Ashanti
– Bidi Bidi Bom Bom by Selena
– Bad Girls by M.I.A
– Big Hoops (Bigger The Better), Say It Right or Night Is Young by Nelly Furtado
– Kickstarts or Last Ones Standing by Example
– Blind by Hercules and Love Affair
– Push Push, Whine Up, Drop It Low or In The End by Kat DeLuna
– Call Your Girlfriend, With Every Heartbeat, Show Me Love by Robyn
– Paris (Ooh La La) by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
– These Boots Are Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra
– Come With Me Now by Kongos
– Cameo Lover by Kimbra
– Fantasy by Mariah Carey
– Tambourine by Eve
– We Got The Beat by The Go-Gos
– 1 Thing by Amerie
– Promise, 1, 2 Step or Like A Boy by Ciara
– Do You Remember by Jay Sean feat. Lil Jon and Sean Paul
– L.E.S Artistes by Santigold
– Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera
– Forever by Chris Brown
– What You Got by Colby O’ Donis feat. Akon
– Stop by Spice Girls
– Nobody Knows by Darin
– Untouched by The Veronicas
– I’m A Ruin or Hollywood by Marina and the Diamonds
Nine more songs were announced! None of my suggestions were added, but still have my fingers crossed. Here’s the songs that were announced:
– Fancy by Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
– Fun by Pitbull feat. Chris Brown
– Lights by Ellie Goulding
– I’m An Albatraoz by AronChupa
– Circus by Britney Spears
– Balkan Blast Remix by Angry Birds
– Stuck On A Feeling By Prince Royce
– Boys (Summertime Love) by The Lemon Cubes
– Rabiosa by Shakira feat. El Cata
Like I said, even though they aren’t really taking any songs that are being suggested, I still suggested some for fun. Are you excited for Just Dance 2016, if so, what songs are on your wishlist? Comment below.
After many months of waiting and finally testing, I gotta say Tournment Online Mode is not good. There are two different types of tournaments in this mode, community and bracket. Community mode lets you set your own rules and bracket mode is the competitive one where you must follow a set of rules. These two modes are fine and all, but when you look more into them, there’s a couple of problems.
First of all, players can’t make 1v1 matches, there’s only free for all. This prevents players from making true competitive tournaments like the big tournaments held every year.
Second, Nintendo is the only one that can make the bracket tournaments, no one else can make one online or offline (which is also a big problem). In the bracket mode, the rules are 2 stocks and 3 minutes, which is a problem because matches could possibly lead timeouts and so the player who dealt the most damage will win instead of the player who has the least amount of damage at the end. The brackets start at only specific times and don’t automatically start when the bracket is filled up so you could possibly wait for an hour or so just to play. Also when playing in your bracket and if one of the players disconnects, it will count as a loss for both players and will be removed from the tournament. I’ve experienced this abut three times the first day I tried this out and it’s just annoying. So when a player decides to get salty and not accept their loss, they make you lose as well and when it’s free for all, that player made three others lose as well. Even when playing in Finals, if a player decides to disconnect, the tournament is just over and no winner is announced.
The last big problem in these modes is that the matches seem more Kathy than the ones on For Glory. And because of this problem, this gives players an excuse to disconnect and cause you both to lose. I loved the tournament modes in Melee and Brawl, but this one is a huge step back, it’s definitely not good. Very disappointing.