Welcome to the 7th day of Kylie week! It’s the last day of my top favorite Kylie lists. Yesterday I posted the first half of my favorite 50 Kylie songs. Now here’s the last half.
21. Dangerous Game
A very beautiful ballad from her self-titled album. Her strong, mature vocals, well written lyrics and the unique take on love, Kylie has recorded a standout ballad. What I love the most is the outro being repeated thrice, end the song perfectly.
20. Breathe Her most known song from Impossible Princess. A song about holding emotions when stressed, it’s perfect to listen to when you need to relax. The sensual vibe makes it more beautiful and perfect.
16. Heartstrings A bonus track on Japan’s exclusive edition of Aphrodite. Very hypnotic and cute, this just gives me goosebumps. The lyrical content, while it may repeat, really catches the feeling you get when you have a crush.
14. All The Lovers The lead single off of Aphrodite. One of Kylie’s best recent tracks. With an euphoric atmosphere, Kylie’s breathy sensual vocals and arms-in-the-air chorus, the song was a sure dance hit. A Kylie classic.
11. Get Outta My Way One of Aphrodite’s singles. This sassy number is irresistible to dance to. Right when La Roux and Lady Gaga released pop hits, Get Outta My Way is far superior and shows why Kylie is still the queen.
9. Crystallize A song from the Kiss Me Once era, this was the best song song released. Has sweet lyrics and a glorious production, the song just induces a smile on your face. Singing with uplifting vocals, this pop gem is aspiring than any other modern charity song.
8. Disco Down An underrated track from Light Years. A modern disco song with a futuristic sound, Kylie sings about sad disco days. It’s one of the best songs from Light Years, should’ve been a single. Excellent dance song. Perfection!
7. Chocolate A Body Language single. This silky, sexy tracks completely underrated. The lyrics are fantastically well written. It’s hard not to want sex when I listen to this song. My favorite part is the bridge, just brilliant.
6. Paper Dolls Probably the cutest song I ever heard. Her vocals are perfect, the melody is divine, with a lush production and a refreshing theme of love, the song hooks you into loving it. To my future husband, this is gonna be our wedding song. Too damn cute and endearing.
5. Can’t Get You Out of My Head Her most iconic song. This nu-disco track is her biggest hit. The la la la hook and synths are hypnotic and impossible to forget. It’s a timeless pop record that will never be forgotten.
4. Dreams The closing track of Impossible Princess. It’s a very thoughtful song about life. This alternative pop gem is one of Kylie’s extremely well written songs. The closing song is very powerful and dramatic that keeps your attention. One of her best.
3. Love At First Sight Single off of Fever. This dance pop record is one of her best, absolutely appealing. It gives off a positive feel, perfect for the summer and school dances. Such a classic. The ending refrain is a true beauty.
2. Better The Devil You Know This 1990 classic is just outstanding. The disco pop tune is one of her best songs recorded. It’s a timeless pop masterpiece that’s always a joy to listen to. A perfect gay anthem.
1. The One Yes I can see the irony. I tried to put Better The Devil You Know as number one to avoid the irony, but The One is my absolute favorite. The song is just pop perfection. It’s one of her best in her career, the lyrics and the music composition shimmers gloriously. The chorus is enchanting and captivating that will keep you singing it. Love it! Just love this song!
So there you go, my favorite 50 Kylie Minogue songs. What are your favorite Kylie songs? Comment below and come back tomorrow for the last post of Kylie week.